- Do you want to lose weight but have been unsuccessful in your attempts?
- Has your doctor told you that you must lose weight or face serious health consequences?
- Do you realize that you are not getting proper nutrition but are confused about what a balanced diet really looks like?
- Do you want to maximize your sports performance?
- Do you want to just simply feel better and have more energy?
- Are you an organization that is interested in providing your members/employees/students with valuable nutritional information to enhance their personal knowledge and increase their health and wellbeing?
The Center for Life Strategies offers personalized nutrition counseling for adults, adolescents, and children. Nutrition counseling is provided by Deborah Jeffery, LD, RD, a licensed, registered dietitian.Personalized counseling considers your nutrition goals, food preferences, and health concerns. We can help you reach your goals in the following areas:
- Weight loss – plans are nutritionally balanced and offer a variety of foods
- Wellness – nutritionally adequate diets for all age groups, vegetarians, and pregnant women
- Sports nutrition – eating plans to enhance athletic performance
- Physician prescribed diets – including those to achieve weight loss, to lower cholesterol/blood pressure, and to control blood sugar
We know that our clients want their experience to be convenient and efficient. They also require a wide selection of services and knowledge about all aspects of Dietetics from us. To meet these needs, we provide our clients with a variety of customized services. In additon to providing individual consultations, we wil also offer customized nutrition presentations for community, health care and business groups and schools.
For your convenience, we have early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments.Please contact us for an appointment or additional information by calling 703-201-1184 or send an e-mail to Deborah_Jeffrey@centerforlifestrategies.com